Mike Elgan reporting for duty!

Hey, everybody. Just joined. What did I miss?

21 Likes

Are you in the IRC Chatroom?

Welcome! These forums aren’t quite Google+ , but hopefully still enjoy them!

I’d also like to nominate you as TWiT host / regular who’s Twitter feed makes me most hungry when reading through.

5 Likes

Not presently, no. Did I miss something?

Thank you!! I’m kind of problematic as a TWiT host. I travel all over the world, and often find myself in far-away places with limited bandwidth. Right now, I’m in Armenia, and it’s nearly midnight.

1 Like

No. It’s just that Leo is doing The Tech Guy show and there are lots of people in the Chatroom, so I thought you might be there, as well, when you checked in here.

Hey Mike. Love your contributions to the TWiT network and your tweets. Keep it up!!

3 Likes

Thank you!! I was a Leo and TWiT super-fan long before I was a contributor.

2 Likes

same here. Good to see you, Mr. Elgan :fist_right:t5:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard!!! When are you going to be on TWiT again?

1 Like

Mike love when you visit TWiT but your pix and travels often make me jealous especially when you are in Spain.

5 Likes

Welcome, @MikeElgan Looks like a really nice community is forming here!

5 Likes

Hey, Ant! Greetings from Armenia!

1 Like

It probably won’t be for a while. I’m in Armenia now, Greece next week, California for only five days, then Mexico City. Karsten normally wants me on when I can be in studio, which probably won’t be until November.

Thank you!! Yes, Spain is truly fantastic.

Welcome Mike always like hearing you on Leos’ shows.

This is the new and improved Google+ @MikeElgan

1 Like

Always one of my favorite contributors at TWiT. I was sad when you left a more full time role but greatly enjoy your Gastronomad adventures!

3 Likes

Thank you!! I really appreciate that.

Mike Elgan is awesome :hugs:

1 Like