Besides TWiT folks, who do you follow on Twitter for tech topics?

Scrolling through my feed I noticed that most of all the accounts I follow under the “tech” umbrella are either TWiT hosts or contributers. What are your Tech lists like? How do you keep your finger on the pulse of tech news?

All tech topics and categories are welcome! Besides the Red Sox, pretty much all my twitter feed is tech related, so help me buff it out some more! Share your favorite Twitter accounts to follow.

The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Jen from Microsoft, she posts pictures of her cat a lot.

1 Like

I like this topic, but I have nothing to contribute as I’ve essentially given up on Twitter as a meaningful platform for following people. I only use it to follow hashtags of interest (mostly live TV) and occasionally try to contribute to those. But I hardly ever check my following. Maybe once a week at most, and even then, only briefly.

The folks on Twitter are too angry over, well, everything.

I tend to agree which is why I try to curate my feed the way I do. TWiT contributors are usually good tweeters and the rest is Red Sox stuff.

1 Like

Like JTW I don’t use Twitter. But I suggest you follow any guests that are on the Twit news show (Tech News Weekly) that you find interesting. Any of the authors on various tech news sites would probably make interesting people to follow. Sites like Ars Technica, The Verge, Engadget, Motherboard Boing Boing and hardware sites like Toms Hardware. I am sure there are lots of other choices, those are just some that come quickly to mind for me.

https://www.tomshardware.com/

1 Like

The Hacker News
Android Police
Android Central

Sorry if I didn’t make it clear but I meant besides TWiT folks, including the contributors. I already follow most of those. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Android Police is a good source! Going to have to check out Hacker News.

2019-10-07_055512

WalkingCat