WW 641: Pumped

Funny episode, thanks guys.

Two episodes with Paul and Mary Jo and Mikah has already become a bit cynical! I don’t mind the slightly OTT theatrical style, it’s a big product launch after all.

Snugability factor should now be included in all product reviews. Give me a shag pile tablet thanks.

Somewhat disagree with Paul about there being no need for two screens, which I discussed in Lou’s topic. Yes using something like a phone as a 2nd monitor works to an extent. But you can’t copy and paste between them. You can’t quickly drag something from one screen to the other. You’re having to switch between typing on your keyboard and swiping around on the phone. It totally takes you out of the flow, as Panos constantly alluded to. I could see for example standing up the Neo to use both monitors as a duel screen setup being quite useful.

I know this is probably a weird observation, but the kinda 1/2 of the news desk set shot you used looked really nice. Bit less empty than the round table set which is usually used when there’s a guest host.

1 Like