Voix Android phone

I am thinking of updating my Nokia C100 to a Voix phone, does anyone have one if so what do you think of it?

I’ve never heard of that brand.

Looks like it should be due for replacement soon, it is already over a year old. I’d wait and see what Wiko bring out this year.

Wiko are popular, here in Germany, as very basic, entry level phones. Never had one myself, but the specs are very low.

Apart from the mega pixel count on the camera, it isn’t an upgrade from the Nokia, as far as I can see.

I need a new phone asap, I do not car about it being an entry level phone. I do moist of my computing on my laptop and desktop. I even listen to podcasts on my desktop…

Its the entry level phone for T Mobil here in the Denver area.

I used to think the Motorola phones were pretty close to entry level, but good enough to satisfy many. I haven’t kept up with anything they’ve released recently, but I know a friend got one from Amazon a few years back and was fairly happy with the results. The only trick is to make sure it has full support for modern frequencies where you are. (I think they have multiple models for different places, and they all end up somewhat undifferentiated on Amazon.)