🔥 TWiT Live Recording & Publishing Schedule

The TWiT live recording and publishing schedule is fluid this week due to the Kincaide Wildfire and related PG&E Public Safety Power Shutoff. Some podcasts will record at different days and times. You might get several shows early. Follow TWiT on Twitter to stay updated.

Updated recording schedule for Mon, Oct 28. All times Pacific.

• 11:30am Hands-On Photography (publishes Thurs)
  • 3:00pm iOS Today (publishes Tues)
  • 4:00pm Smart Tech Today (publishes today)
  • 5:00 pm All About Android (publishes Tues)

Updated recording schedule for Tues, Oct 29 All times Pacific.

• 9:00am Windows Weekly (publishes Tues)
  • 11:00am MacBreak Weekly (normal time)
  • 1:30pm Security Now (normal time)
11 Likes

Hard working TWiTs are making the best of bad situation–You all are fyre (in the good way)! Things look kinda crazy from here on the news… stay safe y’all!

3 Likes

As a business owner, I’m wondering if @Leo and @Lisa can enjoy their vacation while all this is going on. I know if I were out of the office with all this going on it would be very distracting.

4 Likes

If I recall correctly, Leo announced last year right before his vacation that the studio would be in the hands of the day to day talent.

In effect, he gave control of the given duration to his peers, instead of himself or Lisa.

1 Like

Sending prayers and best wishes for safety from the North East. As much as I like the TWiT shows in my podcast app each week, please be safe!

2 Likes

Thanks. This squad is special. Everyone is pulling together and trying to get the content out. The pride I see from EVERYONE in the studio is unbelievable. I love it. :raised_hands:t4:

4 Likes

You guys are all doing a tremendous job. Shifted (or even cancelled) shows are not the end of the world.

First and foremost, stay safe and put you and yours, and your neighbors first!

I have seen houses in my street burn here in Australia, and it really focuses you on what is important.

Stay SAFE.

5 Likes

thank you for saying that, @phandrens. We appreciate the support :fist_right:t5::tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

The team is doing a stellar job. We’re monitoring the situation of course but we’re still having a great vacation. It’s nice to have people you can totally trust in charge.

As long as everyone is safe and our studio doesn’t burn down we’ll be ok. !

20 Likes

Good for you!!! Have fun!

1 Like

You folks look like you’re having a wonderful time. :smiley:

1 Like