TWiT Community problem with Lastpass iOS

Is anyone else having trouble logging in to this forum using LastPass on iPhone and iPad? For me login fails every time.

Manually copying/pasting the password works perfectly. Haven’t tried Mac.

1 Like

I just tried to log in to the TWiT Community on my iPhone (iOS 13.1.3) using LastPass and it worked just fine for me.

1 Like

I am not although on Android every time I open the reply box and start typing last pass prompts me to fill in the text field. It thinls the reply box is a password field and I have to dismiss it out of the way. Super duper a annoying.

I’ve had issues with Lastpass on beta releases. Is it an older device?

1 Like

No. iPhone X. Oddly I just tried to make a video of problem and it took lastpass autofill on first try. It certainly failed but he last 2 times I tried on iPhone. :thinking: oh well.

1 Like

That would be a software glitch. Generally, iOS releases take care of that.

If you happen to observe it again, you can provide feedback to LastPass. It may need to be fixed by Apple.

2 Likes

I’m running the IOS beta and have noticed this as well. Hasn’t been fixed at least on my end. Annoying when it doesn’t work, but I understand it’s the cost of running beta’s.

Still correct and under beta, you are allowed to file bug reports directly with Apple.