The Photo Thread : Week of 2020-06-28

Mablethorpe, the geese are in abundance, obviously they searched on DuckDuckGo to find out where it’s at.

12 Likes

This is an old picture of a carriage driver at Neuschwanstein Castle. I always thought it looked like he was posing even though he was just standing there. I decided to finally clean it up a bit.

9 Likes

Adelaide this morning before 8am.

Was supposed to be my first day back in the office. However half my equipment was missing…

8 Likes

Missing??? Stolen??? :flushed: :grimacing: :cry:

1 Like

Eek. Hope they can get it back for you or get the insurance to replace it if it was stolen.

As a funny aside, I think it probably wasn’t those pigs.

4 Likes

Our University campus being far more empty than normal for the summer - usually there’s a few hundred people walking around due to summer classes. At least it was a great day for a walk.

4 Likes

Borrowed from my desk, like new chair I had and monitor cables. Wasn’t about to spend the whole morning chasing around looking for stuff so came home again. Manager can find who took my chair and stuff from my desk.

5 Likes

It was all work’s equipment, probably “borrowed” from my desk. Was annoyed more than anything. Because I went in early, there was nobody around to get it sorted out. Wasn’t about to wait around twiddling my thumbs waiting so I left again.

6 Likes

Our Hops starting their clime. mmmMMMm Hops

4 Likes

Morning. This saddened me a bit, unfortunately.

9 Likes

More from the Appalachian Trail. He loves hiking. Pixel 3a

12 Likes

Helicopter flying around some storm clouds.

Pixel 4, high res zoom + crop in post, Snapseed edits

11 Likes

I like this one, lots of drama.

1 Like

Did you support the phone with anything? Otherwise, you have super steady hands…

5 Likes

Fuji X100V, raw, Lightroom on iPad OS.

6 Likes

Sunday Sunrise (Saharan Dust in the Air)
St Pete Pier in the foreground

Captured with PhotoShop Camera on iPhone 8 Plus / Processed on same with Snapseed

9 Likes

Just a standard two hand grip on the phone. Pixel phones compensate for unsteady hands more than most cameras though.

2 Likes

Cool to hear! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a beautiful picture!

1 Like

A snail.

Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Used Snapseed to slightly reduce the highlights and increase contrast.

9 Likes