The Photo Thread : Week of 2020-06-28

Big shiny balls!

7 Likes

I was like “What’s sad about this?” Then I zoomed in to see that it is a teen carrying large bottles of water. It does look like something he does regularly. :cry:

2 Likes

9 Likes

I enjoyed Bill Bryson’s book A Walk in the Woods about his Appalachian Trail adventure. This lead me to follow some Youtube video series of people/families traveling the trail. Do you live near the trial or are you visiting?

10 Likes

We have a small vacation home in the North Carolina mountains, which is about a 40 minute drive to the trail. We live about a two hour drive from the mountain home.
It’s beautiful country.

4 Likes

Your dog is a rock star! Lol

4 Likes

Still trying to do what I can with those lightning photos.

11 Likes

From the wedding on Friday. Due to COVID, we decided not to shake hands and hug people. The bride and groom came up with this as an alternative:

“Great that you are here, we are really happy to see you!
We can’t hug you today, but give you our hand this way.”

8 Likes

Pixel 3a

6 Likes

Nom

2 Likes

4 Likes

More views when out biking I’m afraid! Heading up to The Ridgeway (‘Britain’s oldest road’), Oxfordshire, UK.

OnePlus 7T Pro, various AI edits in Luminar.

11 Likes

Went down to the beach today while my wife took the kids to a birthday party.

This one just reminded me of the classic Windows XP wallpaper while I was walking past that I had to take a photo.

8 Likes

Ran into Louis Mendes earlier today

7 Likes

Geese in a wheat field

wide angle

zoom 3x

zoom 10x

4 Likes

Looking through the view finder I thought I got the focus just right on this butterfly. Ah well.

Went to visit my parents today, my father turns 70 tomorrow.
They have a small cafe/bakery, and closeby there is a horse riding trail. Outside they have made this hitching point where the horses can rest while the riders take a break.

4 Likes

That does look like the Windows wallpaper. Lol

2 Likes

Wow. That is super dope!

2 Likes

Just 1 word - WOW! :open_mouth:

6 Likes