The Photo Thread: Week of 2020-06-14

A green finch on the bush outside the kitchen window.

5 Likes

Our garden

4 Likes

This is definitely a less attractive thing to post… but it could be useful to someone who needed to demonstrate what can happen with digital broadcasting gone bad. My PVR has been replaced since it was doing this. It seemed like it had a bad tuner or something, at certain times it would get stuck like this and only time seemed to help.

2 Likes

i love me some foggy/hazy shots. You and @big_D have some great shots here. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You didn’t ask, but i gotta tell ya. Image *53 is AWESOME. I love the way the clouds pulls focus into the center of the frame and the blooms. Like a nice radial filter in photoshop. Love it, sir. Made me stop scrolling.

2 Likes

way to go! I have too much light pollution at my home. Sky always looks great, but light pollution gets in the way of the milky way view.

1 Like

Testing/planning future segments

1 Like

Randomly walked past and discovered an “i love leo” frozen yogurt place in Munich today. First time I saw the brand. Maybe a fun reminder to reschedule your Germany trip, @Leo …? Corona cannot take forever and there’s always some room for froyo. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This might be next week’s tongue-out-Tuesday picture for his Instagram friends.

3 Likes

Ok, I have to say that is really funny!!!

Hey Ant - here is MY hardhead - 110 pounds of pure love!!!

3 Likes

So I was looking at plants, I like plants, and I saw these little apple trees - I thought “I wonder how these would grow in Northern California with all the summer heat??” So I got a small tree and planted it in a barrel (Didn’t want to dig a hole if it was gonna die!!) Its actually growing apples!!

2 Likes

Oh, I think it is pretty well implied that you are open to sometimes getting comments and/or feedback by posting here. :smiley:

And, I agree, the cloud formation does affect your focus.

The new thread for the week is over here:

I get that too with bad signal quality on roof antenna for free-to-air broadcast :slight_smile:

My back yard hydrangeas are loving all of the rain in NC, but not so much at once! We have had several days in the last few weeks of 2-3" a day, so hard that it bent these guys over. iPhone 8, no processing

3 Likes