Poll of the day - Screen protector?

Do you have a screen protector on your cell phone?

• Yes
  • No
  • I like pie and hate cell phones!

0 voters

1 Like

I said yes but want to be on the record of liking pie too

4 Likes

You da man!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, and no case either - let it breathe baby!!! Also lover of pie.

2 Likes

Nope…livin’ on the edge baby!

2 Likes

Don’t use screen protectors, love Pie

2 Likes

thank you kind sir :grin:

No never needed one, and I like pie too, if it’s Fructose Friendly, as I’m Fructose intolerant

2 Likes

Not a pie fan, cake is better. but i voted for pie.

3 Likes

Voted for pie for the laughs and giggles.

Going back to the topic…I have a screen protector on my phone because I’m a little paranoid of scratching the the main screen, despite being advertised as a “Gorilla Glass” product. It also makes my phone look tidier as well.

2 Likes

Key lime pie is the best - But, as for the topic at hand… I do have a screen protector.

I just changed out the one I had after a year, to another new one. I take my phone in and out of my pocket all day long. The screen protector gets scratched over time - but, it keeps the glass from getting scratched.

I’ve also dropped it a time or two, and marked up the protector. But no damage to the glass.

I did try one of those glass over-lay protectors when I first got my Samsung S8, but it affected the screen. I no longer could pull down the menu from the top of the screen. So, I had to return it back to walmart, and I just use one of those plastic protectors.

1 Like

I use The Otterbox for my Galaxy Note 3…

1 Like

iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB…of course I’ve got on Otterbox on it.
I smashed the screen on my first Apple Watch (the latest series) 3 weeks after buying it. Replacement (amazingly covered by my REI Mastercard because I pay my cell phone bill with it) now has this:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WRBDXZ8?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_product_details

Best pie in the world = blueberry (fresh and wild), peach from: https://bettyspies.com/ :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Case yes. Screen protector no. Pie, not really.

2 Likes

Yes and in a case, too. I hand my phones off to family members (mostly the grandkids) so I try to keep it as lovely as possible…and I’m a Klutz! :joy:

2 Likes