AAA 550: Joe Shmoe's Android Adventure

Beep boop - this is a robot. A new show has been posted to TWiT…

What are your thoughts about today’s show? We’d love to hear from you!

I put screen protectors on all of the family’s devices. We rarely drop or crack them, but it stops all the scuffs and scrapes you get over time from keys and stuff in bags. When I eventually eBay them the screens are usually as new.

@ronxo needs to check them out again 'cos they’ve improved since his Trio :slightly_smiling_face: Spigen is my current fave. They come with the frame applicator like you see used in the Apple Stores. Goes on perfect every time. They seem to work fine with optical fingerprint sensors too.

1 Like

I use the Spigen EZ Fit on all my devices as well. They cost nothing relative to the value of the device, the benefit when re-selling, and the ability to peel it off and put a new one on if it starts to look worn. I feel the same way about cases now as well. I use a Spigen clear case as soon as the device comes out of the package. Again, small investment that provides long term value. Though I did just get an iPhone 12 Mini for work and it is so small (and I don’t care about resale value) that I am tempted to go with a skin rather than a case.