Please do a cooking show Leo

Please
Please
Please
@Leo do a cooking show!

7 Likes

Episode 1 to about 5 can probably be hands-on sourdough.

5 Likes

How are they going to purpose the set? Don’t they need an oven and counter space?

Leo can do it at home

1 Like

Please… Only cooking with a Tech angle!

@leo! Lets do this!
:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Other TWiT personnel also have great cooking ideas, so @Leo could rotate in guest co-hosts. And once in a while he could do a mixology episode with Anthony, who’s often making drinks on set.

1 Like

It might be fun, but YouTube ia filled with cooking shows.
Other then just having fun while stuck at home, I think it would not do well beyond the loyal TWiT followers.

I agree. I don’t remember if there was ever a review of the rotimatic that was much talked about on twig.

1 Like

Possibly but TWiT has a budget and a studio.

And in general TWiT does shows for which it can successfully find advertisers. It may be the case advertisers are not interested in the topic.

Did any of you ever listen to Munchcast? https://twit.tv/shows/munchcast

1 Like

Same thing with devoting personal/work time to film a pilot. Show the numbers. Maybe create a poll to see if there’s interest and feedback then loop in Leo. This is similar to how TWiT has decided on projects in the past.

That was before my time so I hadn’t heard of it till you mentioned it. But it was audio only. Audio only for a cooking show?? LOL video would probably work way better.

2 Likes

I miss Munchcast. Was a favorite.

1 Like

All the shows were audio-only back then.

1 Like

Nooooo there are ENOUGH cooking shows.

I think its more for @Leo style of cooking than the actual cooking
Plus he has so many cooking devices so it would be tech too

1 Like

So “HOS” as the acronym?

1 Like

I would love to watch a TWIT cooking show! Yes, there are many of them on YouTube, but each is different and appealing for that reason, and TWIT could definitely make it unique with a tech angle! Video is the way to do it for sure. I vaguely remember Munchcast, but it just wasn’t appealing to me in just the audio format. Not sure what TWIT could use for a cooking set, but at least talking about the tech would be good enough for me. :smiley:

1 Like