MacBreak Weekly (Tuesdays) General Discussion

Hosted by Leo Laporte, Andy Ihnatko, Rene Ritchie, Lory Gil

Get the latest Apple news and views from the top names in Mac, iPhone, iPod, and iPad journalism.

Records live every Tuesday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific / 18:00 UTC.

1 Like

Since news about Apple comes in waves, maybe in between the waves, we could get more info about tech features in MacOS, PadOS, etc. Its hard for me to listen week to week anymore since its now feels like it is mostly just talk about anticipating news and saying how great apple stuff is. I would like to hear more about bugs and how to work through them, etc. I feel like I hear about bugs/etc on your other shows. I love the hosts though. Great people and Andy has gotten better with his long explanations. He has great insights, he just needs to make them more concise. I hope I was more constructive than critical. Keep up the good work!

Love Mac Break weekly!
I schedule my lunch around the live show at 2pm (eastern) however its seldom on time. I certainly understand that it can be replayed at a later time/day but it does take a while for the current show to become available.
Maybe you should change the times on the schedules?
Just me 2 cents!
Thanks

Hi all! My first MacBreak Weekly forum post. Rene, what have been happening with iOS 13 updates? heheh

1 Like

Hello All!

I’d love to hear more about Mac IT. As a long-time Macadmin I enjoy hearing different ways of solving common issues.

Tom

I think MacBreak Weekly is still the best TWiT show, especially when Rene, Leo, Andy and Alex are all there. Best lineup for critical discussion and analysis of Apple and their products.

4 Likes

I’ve been following MBW since the early days and I love how the show has evolved, yet retains its casual, accessible and fun approach to all things Apple.

2 Likes

Macbreak is the best look forward to it every week! Where is Alex? Make sure he knows we miss him!

2 Likes

Hi All - on this weeks MBW I heard everyone talk about how the iPad was a superb device for people without PC’s or Macs. I think everyone had forgotten that for at least 3 years they couldn’t be unbricked without a PC or Mac . So, when launched it was seen a complimentary device, not a standalone one. ?

Here’s a nice story of Mac tech being used by broadcasters. Maybe for next macbreak?

https://9to5mac.com/2020/03/28/al-roker-iphone-ipad-home-setup/

2 Likes

More Mac Tech News! https://blog.darksky.net/