WELCOME TO PROJECT XCLOUD
Thanks for joining the test. This is your chance to help shape the future of game streaming.
With just a few more steps, you’ll be ready to stream Xbox games directly to your Android device. Here’s how to get started:
- Download the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) app on your Android device from Google Play
- Go to the Project xCloud section of the app and log in with the account you used to register for the preview
- Pair your Android device to your Xbox Wireless Controller via Bluetooth
- Select any game in the cloud library and start playing on your Android device
- Provide feedback in the app to shape the future of game streaming
- For the best experience, we recommend using a phone clip for your Xbox Wireless controller. You can get a generic clip from third-party retailers, like Amazon, or pre-order an exclusively built PowerA clip from Microsoft later this month.
I didn’t know Microsoft was going to be teaming up to make ‘exclusive’ clips, so that’s kind of cool I guess. It makes sense that they would, though.
Has anyone else got the public invite?
I’m able to play four games I’ve never played.
Halo 5: Guardians
Sea of Thieves (I technically have something like 20 minutes played here)
Any suggestions on what to start with? I’m thinking I’ll end up streaming the entire experience (after signing in to the app) but I’m not sure what to play for it.