Joe Rogan's podcast is becoming a Spotify exclusive

Another big podcast going exclusive to a single service.

I personally don’t listen to Joe (unless he has a guest that I’m interested in) so I don’t care about this podcast specifically; but as another boost to the trend of podcasts being locked to a single service, it’s not my favourite piece of news.

Yes, I found Joe Rogan’s podcast on Spotify. Recently, Spotify is vigorously developing its podcast industry. So there are many exclusive podcasts we can find on Spotify.
But one of the disadvantages of Spotify is that Spotify users, including premium users, can’t download Spotify podcasts to the computer.
I need to use third-party Spotify Downloader to download Spotify podcasts to local computers for offline listening. It works but I more like to listen to them offline directly.

Joe Rogan’s podcast is the only reason that I use Spotify podcasts. It is really attractive since there are many other exclusive programs on Spotify. Sometimes I would like to download Spotify podcasts to MP3 and import them to my portable MP3 player for offline listening. The MP3 doesn’t have Spotify integration so it is the only way that I can listen to Joe Rogan’s episodes when jogging.

Thanks for the sharing. Could I download this podcast for offline listening via my DRmare Spotify Playlist Downloader Mac? I would like to play the podcast on the go offline on my portable device.

Spotify also censors what they don’t like. 40 or so episodes of JRE have been removed from his back catalog.