Hands-On iOS: What do you want me to cover?

Pommster, Interestingly, I have now converted entirely to Apple Maps from Google Maps just to try it out! I find that I do not miss Google Maps at all and Apple Maps seems to be very accurate now! I’ll keep using it for awhile to see but quite positive so far. I have driven from Northern Cal to Southern Cal and all over SoCal and NorCal to test it out - works great so far! I have built in GPS in my PriusV and Apple Maps gives me nearly identical directions when I run them simultaneously

1 Like

Fonts please :slight_smile: thank you

1 Like

Apple maps and the integration with the Apple watch is pretty cool. It will “buzz” the watch when it’s time to turn. quick glance at the watch shows an arrow for turning direction. At first I thought the left and right buzzes were different, which would be really cool, but they are not.

Yes I actually quite like Apple Map’s driving directions. Seems easier to read while driving. I think is out of habit that I launch Google Maps.

I agree with the others who have mentioned shortcuts, that is such a huge mystery to me but I would love to learn more.
Also, how about third party camera apps. I know that could get into “promotional” territory but be that as it may covering some third party apps would be cool.