Blow your nose!

Is it possible to edit the sound on a show if someone sniffs / makes noises throughout it? It seems like that must be possible, if not for the live show then at least for the recorded version.
I just tried to listen to TWiT, Come Together Like Voltron (can’t comment on the relevant thread , it’s been closed) and had to give up because I was grossed out by all the sniffing…

1 Like

I have been listening to twit weekly for years, even if the topics weren’t always interesting for me Leo was a good listen and sound quality was top notch. As I worked on cargo vessels I fell asleep to twitch using my shure 535, now shure 846. Today’s episode… I got to 3 minutes and was too grossed out to continue. I was so bothered by the aggressive sniffing in my ear that I made an account here to post my feedback. In the past you have kept a strict control over sound levels, ppl talking over each other and background noises, and believe me all the thousands of listeners have highly appreciated you for it. But this…??? Did you go back and check the audio for at least a few minutes? Leo… Yes we know it’s tough times… But a podcast… You need to keep the audio at a pro level… That sniffing was horrible… There was a show a few months back when someone was breathing through their nose hairs straight into the mic… Maybe the same guy?? Yukie… Take this feedback to good use please, we need media that is well established and independent…

1 Like

Yeah Dan is a sniffer. I think we got more aggressive about muting him later in the show.

1 Like