ATG 1999: He's So Fluffy I Could Die!

Beep boop - this is a robot. A new show has been posted to TWiT…

What are your thoughts about today’s show? We’d love to hear from you!

On flying with assistance, my wife uses it. With PD, she wouldn’t be able to stand in line for a long time or walk from one terminal to another. It enables her to continue flying alone.

But if you chatted on the flight or at the gate, and her meds were working, you would think she was 100% healthy. She’s often been challenged by angry folks who demand to know what her health issue is. Not nice.

I am surprised, though that the airlines don’t ask for any proof when you request it.

Yeah I don’t want to besmirch the many people who need early boarding. As I said, my mom was one of them. But the number of early borders has doubled or tripled at some airports. Either we are getting a lot less healthy (possible I admit) or there are some people faking it.

1 Like

Pretty bad if folks are faking it. I was thinking about why the airlines don’t ask what your medical issue is, it’s a check box when you book a flight with no challenge.

Maybe they don’t want the headache of having to store and manage customer’s medical data.