Anyone else got problems with the podcast?

On the iPhone Podcast app im trying to listen to the latest episode of The Tech Guy but I’m getting the error ‘Unable to play, Something went wrong. Try again later’. It only happens with the downloaded podcast, but works if I stream it. Ideas?

1 Like

Take a look at the Twit episode thread.

They have started putting a tracking website in the link for the podcast and it stops it downloading if you are on a network that does not allow tracking or you are using an ad blocker.

1 Like

I too am having the same problem. YouTube streams still work.

1 Like

I Just DLed them off of iTunes…

1 Like

I was in a hurry this morning and just pushed the episode to end of the playlist thinking I had done something wrong, then saw it was downloaded when I got to work.
I took the survey to help TWiT out, so hopefully the tracking is just a mistake as I am not opening up my Pi-Hole for this.

2 Likes

Also, can no longer view videos on the twit main site with ad blocking enabled. Boo. :-1::-1:

1 Like

Saw the error, I watch live and seldom go back to watch the recorded show. I just wanted to see the change 7 to windows 10 for free instructions again.

I hardly ever go to site that requires the ad blocker turned off.

I’m trying to figure out how to turn off autoplay at CNN using chrome

1 Like

Seems to be fixed this morning

1 Like

Yes, @Leo has posted on 2 other threads on this, that they were experimenting with a new system. They have re-issued the feeds with a different URL.

2 Likes