Any Formula 1 Fans? USGP 11/3!

Very hard to keep something like that up and running.

Yep, hope they look after it. To be in Karun’s shoes…

Red 5 at FOS 2017

Karun

That might have been my favorite chapter of Adrian Newey’s autobiography, him describing the effort to build and race the FW14B. Incredible car!

Gotta mention the Tyrrell six wheeler just for the sheer bonkers-level of it

But for me it’s probably the old Lotus cars from the 60s. The design just screams race car from every angle

3 Likes

Love that. So does Grosjean, he had a day off over the Suzuka weekend so built one :joy:

Anyone catch the Brazil race today? Unbelievable! Best race in recent memory. Spoilers below

The Ferraris… I was speechless. I’ve never seen such light contact do such catastrophic damage. Second race in a row with severe suspension failure for that team. It was Vettel’s fault but come on! Guy was just putting his elbows out.

Kubica getting released from pit into Verstappen! Involuntary gasp from me

Absolutely gutted for Albon. He deserved that podium fighting off Ferraris and Merc all race.

Ricciardo again stymied by the inferior Renault chassis. If he’d tried that move on K Mag in a Red Bull it would have been fine.

Podium for McLaren! P20 to P3, so happy for those guys.

1 Like

Yep, got up at 3am to watch it live. An action packed race with some WTFs and DNFs.

WTFs and DNFs usually make for a good race :grin:
Mad I couldn’t catch this one live.

Sure was not a boring race, but Rubens Barrichello needs to improve on his interview technique…

Amen. I really wish they’d do away with the immediate post-race interviews and instead properly mic the cool-down room. Enjoy hearing the drivers discuss the race amongst themselves while they’re still amp’d up and semi-candid.

Going to watch the Brazilian race now. I used to watch F1 a lot but it just became too boooring. I really wish it was better cause I do love it.

1 Like