Ant's Storage Issues

Ant expressed frustration with not being able to find anything after cleaning up.
I always declared if I ever had enough time I was going to get organized. Well thanks to quarantine I have pulled I off. Turns out it was a lot less time and trouble than I could imagine. Now that I have pulled it off I am saving tons of time looking for stuff. Also I am more willing to do things because I know I can lay my hands on stuff.
This has a serious downside. When others find out I can lay my hands on stuff in a few seconds they will ask to use mine, rather than look for their own. The Google Connection…I keep a locator on Google Drive so its handy on my Phone or my other devices.
This system may not be use without the expressed permission of the Commissioner of Major League Baseball.

3 Likes

That’s a lot of coffee :grin:

Nice system, very impressive! I’m a pegboard advocate myself as I like being able to see the stored objects.

1 Like

BRILLIANT :laughing:
I’m finally at a point where I can donate or dispose of things in this studio that’s not needed. I can almost see the corners in here, now.

2 Likes

You know what empty corners mean…more places to store NEW STUFF!!!:grin:

2 Likes

don’t encourage me, now. :laughing:

2 Likes

:joy: none of us really need encouragement to buy new crap do we tho??? LOL

1 Like