Kudos to the Ant and Leo's CES Adventure

Leo/Ant- Wanted to say thanks for your coverage of CES. I enjoyed watching the recap videos. For me it was the right amount of variety and the video lengths were just right. I hope you decide to go again.

11 Likes

Thanks for this, @Slickster.
I am finally recovered from the week as of 8AM Sunday. Lol!
Lots of WORK and even more FUN.

6 Likes

I agree. I liked watching the footage too!

3 Likes

Yes, I like the TWIT CES coverage. Some media outlets go too easy on CES–everything is amazing and things not yet available will be in stores soon. Others are too cynical–everything is useless, vaporware, etc. Ant and Leo struck the right balance of letting exhibitors explain products but injecting common sense in when needed.

5 Likes

THANKS. I’m looking forward to the next CES “adventure” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Hahahaha! Yeah I’m definitely the person that will ask them “why would I want this when I could use xyz?” I LOVE the Canon 1DX mk III camera, but I know I don’t have much use for it with my shooting preference. So yes, I drooled, but didn’t spend much time talking about it with Canon. The M200 was a better story and more relatable to the average person, in my opinion. Nah mean?

THANKS for watching and spreading the word about our network…:fist_right:t5::tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

Yes, the CES adventure was great! Thanks Leo and Ant

5 Likes

Reminds me of the good old TechTV days.

3 Likes

I just watched the CES coverage by Ant and Leo. You guys did a great job and thanks for doing this for the TWiT community.

3 Likes

Are you going to be able to talk @Leo into going next year?
Need a grunt to carry gear? Looks like fun to me.
Can anyone attend?

2 Likes

Anyone can attend CES. It’s, reasonably priced. Heck it’s fairly easy to get in under a media pass if you play your cards right and so a little work before hand. The biggest hurdle is planning your travel and lodging. I’d start planning LAST MONTH to go to CES 2021. Rates for travel won’t be as expensive and it will be easier to find lodging at a better rate. I mentioned on a recent Instagram Live that one could start saving $5 per week to put towards the costs of the trip and attendance.

2 Likes

That’s cool. I didn’t think it was open to the General Public. That would be fun to go to.

BTW…tough night last night.

2 Likes

:shushing_face:…you weren’t supposed to bring that up.

2 Likes

Yeah I think a general attendee ticket is approximately $100.
Tough game as expected. LSU has an awesome squad. I’m enjoying the Clemson ride over the last 4 years. Been awesome! We’ll be back next year in the thick of things again :wink:

2 Likes

lol! all good! Was a good game and great season :slight_smile:

3 Likes

THANKS for watching. Lots of fun and lots of work. Lol!

2 Likes

Tough break with Clemson. Looking good for next year though. Hopefully my Buckeyes will have a rematch (minus The Woody Hates jinx)

2 Likes

:fist_right:t5: OSU will be back. They’re the elite of the B1G. AND Justin Fields is the quarterback.

2 Likes