About "This Week In Google"

Hosted by Leo Laporte, Jeff Jarvis, Paris Martineau

It’s not just Google. This Week in Google hosts, Leo Laporte, Jeff Jarvis, and Paris Martineau, cover all of Big Tech every Wednesday. Listeners tune in for thought-provoking and entertaining conversations about AI, Internet memes, the future of media, and the latest emerging tech. You won’t want to miss a minute.

Records live every Wednesday at 5:00pm Eastern / 2:00pm Pacific.

2 Likes

Stacy says she rarely has her phone because ladies clothes don’t have pockets.
Reminds me of a comment a lady made about her small Palm phone. Its small enough, she carry’s it in her bra. She didn’t reveal her cup size.

Hey Leo, @gigastacey @ant_pruitt… Have guys seen the new TV Series ‘Next’? Does this missing person look familiar to you?

Now if only the lead actor could work on the accent of this character. Then it would be even more convincing. Still, a pretty good effort none the less. I was very impressed.

2 Likes

Lol! I’ve not seen this, but Mr Laporte did bring up the doppelganger

2 Likes

Sorry Jeff. Your argument is flawed. Exactly like Netflix does, the AI knows what you like and therefore if you’re a qanon or a proud boy or any other crazy out there, you don’t see normal news that represents another point of view. You never see the other side because Facebook’s algorithm as well as YouTube’s algorithm and all the other algorithms give you nothing but what they think you’re interested in.

Why is the show named “This Week in Google”? Most of the content is not related to Google. Seems like another version of “This week in tech”…

2 Likes

Agreed! I know there isn’t always going to be enough Google news to fill a 2 hour block, but it would be nice if the topics were at least semi-related to Google or one of their products.