6 useful Chrome OS features

Thought some here might enjoy reading this, if you use Chrome OS.

I will admit that I use none of these 6 features. I don’t really need to. And, I keep a constant wallpaper on all 3 of my Chrome devices (this is the last one listed in the article).

What about the people here who have Chromebooks?

1 Like

:raised_hand:

Me! I use a Chromebook as my main laptop, mostly because it’s cheep.

2 Likes

Glad to finally see another Chromebook owner here. This section is pretty quiet.

1 Like

yeah, does seem like people weren’t that interested in your 6 useful Chrome OS features…
though I liked the article.

2 Likes

Well, I have posted a ton of stuff in the Chrome section as a whole, is what I meant

3 Likes

Oh, I see. Section not topic.

1 Like

I must have missed your post the first time round, glad this update made me look at the article. Bookmarked for future reference!

Incidentally, the new Lenovo Duet looks like it could be a stealth bargain for anyone who doesn’t need too much horsepower…

2 Likes

My online thing against my Chromebook that I currently have is the storage. It comes with 32GB, 29.4 of which I’ve filled up.

1 Like

I might get that if I did not already have the HP Chromebook X2 tablet. The keyboard pulls off like the MS Surface.

2 Likes

What do you have on it? It’s not really made to save stuff on the local drive (use the SD card) Unless you have a ton of apps.

1 Like

Apps mostly… I get bored easily, plus when school starts back up I want some downloaded content for the hour bus ride there and back every day.

Could we move this conversation to a different topic? It doesn’t really seem like it’s discussing “6 useful Chrome OS features”.

2 Likes