WW 828: By Mennen

Beep boop - this is a robot. A new show has been posted to TWiT…

What are your thoughts about today’s show? We’d love to hear from you!

@Leo and @PHolder maybe we could have a section for those great ads from the past, I used to love the ‘Trunk Monkey’ series - they are suitable for work so look them up.

On the subject of great brands I would love for Microsoft to build the Bing chat Audio interface found in the Android app into an assistant I could replace the close to useless Google Assistant that would work with Android Auto.

Well it’s @Leo’s site, he can have what he wants, but I personally would suggest that that kind of nostalgia is not held by a majority of the site’s visitors… and thus we already have such a site, it’s called YouTube :wink: On the other hand, maybe that is a good podcast topic… hmmm? Leo could get you on, and the two of you could show old ads from the 50’s onward, and explain why they’re nostalgic and/or interesting. :smiley:

Dickie De is always showing and talking about old ads.

There is a forum I’m on in the UK where we had a month long pullof old, mainly, tech ads. Do realise how coolant 5MB hard disk looked? Or a Commodore PET, with its built in cassette drive? @+😁