Who else is bored as hell, stuck inside?

Anyone else sick of being stuck inside?

I’ve been lucky enough to be able to work from home. And, I have been walking 3x a day - usually 5-6 miles a day total. But, this is getting old…

My 12 year old son has been staying with my parents (they are retired and do not go anywhere) - I was still going to work until about 1.5 weeks ago. And, I found out earlier in the week that a co-worker has the virus. Today is the 11th day for me with no symptoms (11 days since I was around her).

So, I have not seen him in 3 weeks…

My girlfriend lives 3 hours away - We haven’t seen each other in over 3 weeks. There is really no where to go. At least Sling tv is free for 2 weeks, as I don’t have tv at home otherwise…

I am having groceries delivered to my door from the local grocery store chain. So, I’m not even getting out of the house for that…

Today, it is cold and rainy all day - So, no walking today…

I am so bored…

2 Likes

I hear ya. Staying home all the time sucks. Let us be real. My kids are grown so it is easier for me because I am used to interacting with them through text and facetime. I still would love to have a cup of coffee with each of them and their significant others. My oldest daughter was supposed to get married on the 14th of June but that has been postponed till August. I feel so bad for her.

I am not working but had a Zoom internet interview with an organization for future employment. That was awkard as all get out.

It helps me to listen to a lot of music and read. You might want to try…it helps relieve stress for me hopeful it could help you. IT also passes the time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Look at the interesting “masks” people have come up with - I couldn’t stop laughing :smiley:

(just click on the photo - the site software just does that automatically)

1 Like

The stress and the lack of expression on text, especially not being able to see the facial expression or the body language of the other party is the biggest problem at the moment.

It can quickly lead to misunderstanding and arguments, where, face to face that would never happen.

4 Likes