The Dark Web Podcast on Audible.com

Of course you need an Audible subscription to receive this Podcast but it is worth it.https://www.audible.com/pd/The-Dark-Web-Podcast/B08DFLG3YP?qid=1603814320&sr=1-2&ref=a_search_c3_lProduct_1_2&pf_rd_p=e81b7c27-6880-467a-b5a7-13cef5d729fe&pf_rd_r=7NC2AEX1DAW5SFEKWZ7Q

• List item

Not really a podcast, just a 10 episode show that is almost 3 years old at this point, but might be a good general background for people to understand the dark web if they don’t already.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I am not a fan of the overly produced direction podcasts are going. But this is a much a “podcast” as “Thirteen Minutes to the Moon.” Directories are littered with discontinued podcasts produced by individuals and media companies.

Has it ever been decided what a “Podcast” should be? Where is Steve Jobs when you need him? If Leo had his way they would be called “Net Cast”. To me its Radio on demand!

If you like Dark Web info then may be you would also like Darknet Diaries podcast. I have found the content interesting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not a fan of the way the mainstream took the phrase “dark web” and twisted it into what people understand it to be today. All it refers to is the unindexed portions of the internet (you know, most of it). By definition my personal site is in the dark web. You better hope your bank’s site is in the dark web too!

@rah I LOVE the way Jack tells stories! the physical pentesting episodes are really wild

1 Like