Roku 10.5 wifi issues?

I know there’s a lot of Roku users in the TWiT Army so I thought I’d throw this out there in hopes that others might be seeing similar issues.

I seem to be experiencing wifi connectivity issues that I think manifested after the Roku 10.5 update. On the Roku forums, there seem to be a few issues where people are having some network problems but I there seem to be different resolutions and workarounds to what I’m seeing. I have a TCL 50S423/Roku TV 7130X running 10.5.0 build 4201-30, connecting via wifi to a Netgear Orbi mesh router and satellite. Pretty regularly over the last couple of weeks, at least, I have had issues with the TV losing it’s connection to the wifi after it has been off for awhile (like overnight). When I say “off”, I do have Fast Start enabled, so I know it’s technically more asleep than off. When I try to reconnect to the wifi, it sees the network, shows it has good or excellent signal strength, remembers the credentials, but fails to connect to the network. However, after a simple restart, it connects immediately every time. I have no other indications that there is something wrong with the wifi network as other devices are fine. I’ve read of people having connectivity issues that they associate with 10.5 but haven’t seen anyone mention a restart (via settings → power → system restart) restoring it. The 10.5 update came out fairly recently so I’m not completely certain the problem started immediately after or not, but I’m pretty sure it was within the last month.

I never liked Wifi always gives me issues one of the rezones why I love to have wired networking. Wired networking is also why I what get an new ISP even though my land lord says no.

PS
My old post about my family removing my mac. Will it turns out they where coming in as I was out to use it and the fingerprint reader was making them mad.