Post your Photos - The Great Photo Thread

Canon Powershot G12
No Edits. Just resizing it .

Taken at a Chinese Temple located in Batam, Indonesia. These photos depict Buddha and the 12 Eastern Zodiacs

3 Likes

I dig this creation. :fist_right:t5:

@ant_pruitt. I just want to comment on your second episode of HOP…you have no idea how much I appreciate not just telling us what ISO and f stops are but showing the same pictures and how varying these setting affect the shot! Please continue doing that!
Thank you!

3 Likes

My pleasure :slight_smile:
Glad it helps. That’s how I learned and continue to learn. A lot of time shooting cups of coffee, my dog, lawn chairs or whatever sitting on my desk. Don’t get me wrong, shooting in full auto is ok. I just feel like I would learn more switching settings in manual mode and taking “bad shots” because a setting wasn’t a good fit for the composition at hand. Thanks for watching, @Pattylt :slight_smile: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Powershot G12.

Took this during my first photo meetup. I was too shy to ask the masters for tips and tricks. I kind of viewed the angles that they were shooting at as well as their posture.

2 Likes

My daughter with a pony at the local fair today. Pixel 4 portrait mode with crop and edits in Snapseed

6 Likes

One more from today, son on a ride with some friends. Pixel 4, around 3x super res zoom plus crop in post and edits via Snapseed.

4 Likes

How do YOU feel about your shots? Everyone with a camera would have snapped these differently from each other. That’s the cool thing about this art

2 Likes

So dadgum PURDY :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes::fist_right:t4:

1 Like

After taking these and showing it to the models who then told me that they love it, my confidence shot up quite a bit.

One of the models was kind enough to pose for me longer than usual.

Shot on a Powershot G12

1 Like

Legoland Experience in San Antonio - I took my son there…

Photos taken with a Samsung S8 phone…

3 Likes

No, just the listed app and HDR setting in Snapseed

Took my son to the Waco Zoo today… Used the Samsung S8 phone…

1 Like

Of course, you just took your son to have an excuse to be there!:joy::joy::joy:

It’s ok…I do things like that, too.

1 Like

Not exactly photo of the week material, but this fella was in my shed when I went to get the lawnmower.

Gave me a bit of a fright - thought it was a snake.

iPhone Xs, converted from HEIC with iMazing HEIC Coverter.

3 Likes

iPhone 11 Pro Max portrait mode of my boy Romey.

6 Likes

look at that beauty !

1 Like

He is one awesome horse.

Testing out my new f1.8 50mm prime lens
Sony a6000, Lightroom for Mac

6 Likes

Anyone think we should start a new thread each week to avoid loading such a large page? (just a thought!)

2 Likes