Post your Photos - The Great Photo Thread

Sho nuff. I think you are right!

I think it be nice if there are actually pages instead of an infinite scroll system

Yes, that would be nice. But, I do not think this site software works that way, unfortunately

Good idea, have a weekly photo thread. On my phone it jumps to the last read entry anyway, but gonna get too big at some point.

1 Like

Yes, it is nice that the site takes you to your last read post - even on a computer. But we are already past 200 posts on this thread.

From our holiday on the Elbe. Just a couple of shots from a series of the dog running up and down the beach.

6 Likes

Yes I did in post possessing using SnapSeed

1 Like
  • New Thread
  • Keep This Thread

0 voters

Quick Poll to know if we should have a new Thread or to keep this thread since there are over 200 post.

Will decide on 11 Nov.

Suggestion: rename the old thread to something like “2019 October: Post your Photos - The Great Photo Thread” and then the new one can have the old name until it gets retired also.

5 Likes

I voted keep, but PHolder’s suggestion makes sense. Or simply rename as suggested and start the new one with 2019 November… then you don’t have to rename, just add a new one each month.

3 Likes

Yep, was going to suggest a monthly one, with last post linking to the new thread and first post in new thread linking to the previous thread.

5 Likes

Looks like a Blue Tongue Lizard, but I am not expert enough to be sure without seeing the tongue.

Yep, it’s a bluey. Harmless and quite common early spring. Have seen them in the garden before.

1 Like

Would a monthly thread work better?

That would still get pretty huge. But, it is way better than using this one forever…

1 Like

I created a new photo thread for this week! I will create a new thread every Sunday.

2 Likes

What a great collection! Made me smile seeing each variation. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

My two dogs. I call this “Your face when you get picked to be the designated driver.”

7 Likes

I think, if you do that, this thread needs to link to the new thread and this thread be locked out.

The new photo thread is here:

1 Like