Photo Thread: Week 2021-05-30

Two snaps from a bike ride around town - one is the site of the 1972 Olympics for rowing, the other just a lovely road that feels like being in the middle of nowhere. Really fun 2h trip!

Our’s seems to be a rather blue, white, and green region.

7 Likes

It has been ages since i posted here in the Twit Community. Life has been somewhat busy in my country with all the lockdowns and so on. Close to two years and i’m still job hunting.

Thank you everyone here who keeps posting photos. It brightens up my day.

7 Likes

I’ll keep my fingers crossed that something job wise comes along.

Here are some photos from our walk yesterday to keep you going.

6 Likes

Spent the weekend at the lake. My son and I took a nice kayak trip up one of the rivers.

5 Likes

Been goofin’ around on this image a bit.

3 Likes

Happy boy!
Pulled this frame from a video in the Google Photos editor.

5 Likes

nikon d5300 working now cleaned sensor and plowed air into it

5 Likes

I spotted an Eastern Eyed Click Beetle in the yard today. Nothing notable about the photo per se— I tried to grab a quick pic with my phone (first pic) while I was running to the car— but then I remembered recently reading that for whatever reason the iPad actually has a shorter focal distance so I ran back and grabbed my iPad (second pic). Sure enough I could get much closer to the beetle with my iPad.

![image|375x500]

I’ll definitely have to try some actual macro style shots now that I’ve confirmed this quirk.

7 Likes

Completed.
Was fun.

8 Likes

We had a holiday today (feast of corpus christi) and went on a spontaneous trip to explore a lake we found on Gmaps. It was simply glorious - lake was nice, but the climate was the first real summer day at 25 C / 77 F and the slightest, lovely breeze.

Took a couple of shots but these two pairs came out best. Verticals are fun for phone backgrounds.

5 Likes

Or the German name, which translated to happy corpse… Glad you had a nice day, here in Niedersachsen it was, unfortunately a normal working day.

Had a great chat with one of our sales guys in Chicago today, after we sorted out the problem, we had a good chin wag. A real hoot.

1 Like

The amount of holidays down here is quite… surprising, if you’re not from here (I moved here). Lucky, I guess.

Sounds like a nice day at work and that’s always a good one. Have a nice and well deserved Feierabend - nicest German word IMO. :smiley:

2 Likes

10 Likes

Love the first vertical. Simple. I have a few of these on Instagram that I giveaway.

1 Like

Oh MY. This is LOVELY. :heart_eyes:
Love the depth of field

1 Like

Thick sky today, it was threatening a thunder storm, but it seems to have missed us, as usual.

4 Likes

Sky!

8 Likes

New thread…