Photo Thread: Week 2021-02-07

View from my office window

7 Likes

Wow! Chris mentioned there was a snowmageddon in Germany. I guess so! Stay warm!

1 Like

I spent an hour clearing snow from the drive and the sidewalk this evening, after work.

Overseeing food prep.

5 Likes

YIKES! Keep that stuff over there.
(stay warm and safe, sir)

When I haven’t been “on the clock,” I’ve been goofing off trying to create some Lightroom presets for myself. Shot this and tried the preset I call “CigarAndWhisky” on it as well as some other retouching.
I have another one called “Biscuit” that I came up with because of the dog. . .Biscuit.

4 Likes

We had the most incredible sky yesterday afternoon after the snow stopped.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, ProRaw (trying RAW again for the first time since I sold my Lumia 1020)

9 Likes

Wow!

Not as extreme as yours but did wake up to snow in my part of England this morning.

1 Like

-10 °C / 14 °F tonight, continuous light snow yesterday, sunny morning, lovely park. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Too could outside so picture from my home

7 Likes

I cannot wait until these weekly threads feature flowers blooming. We just had our third significant snowfall in the last two weeks and I’m ready for Spring!

2 Likes

Over hundred year old pine tree in front of my house.

6 Likes

Should I try and walk across? The fish don’t seem to mind the cold temps, just poke a few holes in it every morning…

7 Likes

Cold and damp on tonight’s walk.

5 Likes

Lovely shout, Scott.

To cold this morning, we had - 16°C as I was waking the dog. I left the phone at home!!

It has dropped another 2 degrees since then (it is coldest around 8 in the morning).

2 Likes

Good idea, too. In these temps, my battery life is in free fall every time I take the phone outside.

Stunning photos in this thread. Wish I could produce such amazing photos.

Sunset bridge walk

Edited ProRAW from the 12 Pro Max

3 Likes

I see that I’m not the only one getting snow. I’m in Indiana and they we still have like 4 inches of snow on the ground from our last snow and they are predicting the possibility of another 6"-9" of snow coming our way.

We had about 24" last week, but continued sub zero temperatures means it is still there and turning into ice.