Photo Thread: Week 2021-04-04

5 Likes

The blue is pretty intense… did you “adjust” it or do any processing?

I did. Unfortunately we were out close to mid day so the sky was a bit washed out otherwise. But this is pretty close to how it looked after my glass of wine. :wink:

3 Likes

Spring has sprung at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. Sorry for the embed, I had to embed it due to the size of the photo.

Untitled

6 Likes

Last day of my extended Easter break.Took the change to go for a walk on Granite Island (alas, I didn’t see any penguins).

Waves against a breakwater.

9 Likes

BBG is beautiful this time of year. I used to live about ten minutes west of there on 5th Ave and St. Marks. I loved cycling around Prospect Park. I wish I could have bought that place, but when my corner fishmonger got replaced by a gourmet pet snack shop I knew I was in trouble, lol. No joke the place was called Buttercup Pawtisserie.

1 Like

Great neighborhood. I’m in Brooklyn but nowhere near Park Slope.

A few impressions from an Easter stroll slightly out of town, closing with tulips in the snow today.

Everything squared (it’s hip to be square) and heavily filtered, for a change.

Audio impression of the picture in the middle by the creek:

3 Likes

Wunderschöner Ort. Ich bin frühe da lang spaziert, als ich noch in Bayern gewohnt habe.

1 Like

It is! We only just now discovered it. It’s fun to do dozens upon dozens of walks and somehow, there’s always more nice places to explore somewhere. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep.

Oops, just seen, I replied in German on the last post! :smiley: I had just replied to an email and was in German mode…

2 Likes

Flowering or fruiting palm.

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Photo Thread: Week 2021-04-11