New video graphics appreciation post 🎉

Haven’t seen it discussed (not that I’m that active) but I just wanted to give a shoutout to whoever designed the new graphics. They look fantastic and have really added a nice modern touch to the video productions. Well done!

3 Likes

Agreed. I tuned in for Windows Weekly today and the lower third looks great!

1 Like

The new graphics look interesting, I’m not sure about all of them, but they certainly look good.

What I find annoying is that the new graphcis are shown on the library page in Pocktet Casts, but when I play the podcasts, they still display the old graphics (I subscribe only to the audio version). I assume this is some sort of cache problem with the podcast apps.

1 Like

I’m glad that the album art is finally getting some updates. There was something weird about MacBreak Weekly showing me Camino when it was shut down back in my college days, so needless to say it was time to refresh.

I like the TWiT version. MBW is alright but needs dark mode :rofl: , and I eagerly await the new TWiG artwork.

The only one I find weird is the SN artwork. Kinda looks like a game of Centipede or something.

1 Like

I like most of the graphics I’ve seen, but the new TNW graphic looks kinda meh

1 Like