Hide the clock, Leo!

I have noticed a disconcerting disconnect watching video posts of Windows Weekly (possibly occurs in other shows). When Windows Weekly opens, the LaCrosse clock (love it, I have one) shows one time which is ~2 hours ahead of the time that appears in the show seconds later. Having visited TWIT once to watch in person, I know that Leo records the show summary right after the show which gives him a chance to highlight the topics that were just discussed. Clever, but hide the clock!!! Yes, yes, I know it’s a small point and I never turn off Paul and MaryJo in disgust, but . . .

3 Likes

You need to get over it. If you can’t deal with the concept of time zones and recorded content, there is no hope.
I have had to get over the Google logo with the incorrect"e"… So you can handle this.

4 Likes

Uhhhh, my comment had nothing to do with time zones. Also, I’m not particularly bothered by it because, as I said, I watched a show live and know how it happens. The intent of my comment was to point out that the inclusion of the clock in the intro creates a disconnect that he either wants to fix or maybe says macht nichts (Jeff Jarvis can translate).

1 Like

That’s hysterical. That clock has been there for 15 years and you’re the first person to say anything about the discrepancy! If I remember I’ll move it when I do the tease! But I won’t be surprised if I get complaints about it being gone, too!

7 Likes