Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I wanted to take the time to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope that everyone who has travel plans stays safe.

download

9 Likes

Thanks, gobble gobble!!!

3 Likes

Thanks! Happy thanksgiving to you too!

Anyone have their Christmas Decorations up yet?

3 Likes

Yeah, the weather looks very uncooperative for those of you traveling. Hopefully no one gets stranded in an airport for the holiday. Enjoy your turkey, football and Black Friday craziness all of you (who are celebrating.)

3 Likes

Happy Turkey Day! Unless you are having ham, or duck…or you are vegan.:grin::grin:
Happy Thanksgiving! Eat, drink, chat, watch football and be marry. Stricyly no fighting. :laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I do. My son and I put the tree up 2 weeks ago. I have back problems, so it’s a bit of a pain to get it done. I always try to get 2 months out of the tree when I put it up.

1 Like

happy thanksgiving to all…
I am most thankful for my adult kids, good music, my mac and iPad, and a good book. AND to answer the other question posted- I have my Charlie Brown Christmas tree up on my printer ready for the holidays

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday to everyone out there and all of the TWiT staff.

4 Likes

Wishing everyone a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving this year! :slight_smile: Anyone donig the Black Friday shopping experience???

2 Likes

my Charlie Brown Christmas Tree in all its glory. :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh heck no! Half my neighborhood does so I look like a slacker. Shame on me!

Actually, we never put them up until the day after Thanksgiving…just family tradition and no other reasons. Since we got about 14” of snow yesterday, we’ll probably stick to the inside of the house until this deluge melts! It sure makes all the other houses look pretty with the lights and snow!

I’ll do a bit of Black Friday shopping just because it’s the best people watching experience evah! Most of my purchases will be online, however. I’m not one to stand in long lines to save a few bucks. If I’m saving hundreds…that’s another story! No large purchases planned this year so line standing can be avoided.

Happy turkey day! My favorite meal and I even enjoy cooking it all!

1 Like

Canadian, so this isn’t Thanksgiving for us (although we do manage to get inundated with Black Friday madness these days). My rule is that Xmas lights should never be on/active until after Nov 11th, Remembrance Day, out of respect for the day. My grandmom and mom always said it was bad luck to have two Xmas trees in one year, so always insisted the Xmas tree come down on or before Dec 31st. So based on tradition, I have always ran my lights and decorations from Dec 1st through 31st. Unfortunately for me this year, I hurt my back quite badly while swapping the winter tires onto the car last weekend, and so now I don’t know if I will even be able to manage a ladder to hang outside lights this year :frowning:

2 Likes

I already got my son’s present on an early Black Friday sale at BestBuy about 2 weeks ago - got his Chromebook for the same price that they will have it on Black Friday. So, no need to brave the crowds…

1 Like

Smart cookie! Your son will be thrilled! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

1 Like

Dang!!! Be careful man!!!

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you

1 Like

I remember seeing those at the store.

3 Likes

Time to renew your VPN subscription, got some great deals out there if anyone is interested…:grin:

1 Like

Happy thanksgiving to everyone over the pond. It’s not fair, you get an extra turkey dinner compared to us :smile:

4 Likes

Just one thing I plan to get, which I’ll get online. :slight_smile: Since I have $50 credit in the Google Store, I’m getting a Chromecast Ultra. :nerd_face: Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :smiley:

5 Likes