Fireside chat with Padre

I was just catching up on my TWIT+ feed and caught this fireside chat. Absolutely brilliant discussion, I could have listend to @ant_pruitt and @PadreSJ for hours. Two people I really respect.

I am not very religious, I an agnostic, I don’t believe their is a god and I don’t believe there isn’t one, I just haven’t seen any proof either way.

I feel I could actually talk theology with Padre in a relaxed atmosphere, without him getting mad or pushing God down my throat.

Likewise, Ant is such a great guy, relaxed, chilled and funny.

2 Likes

Yes, this was an excellent discussion. Ant’s done a great job with these fireside chats - I feel that I’ve gained real insight into the personalities of everyone he’s interviewed.

2 Likes

THANKS so much. I totally agree with you regarding chatting with him. He’s so kind and reasonable

1 Like

This means a lot to me. THANK YOU. More to come :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Big_D I’m not very religious as will so that’s I’m OK with things like god mode being called that. The only rezone I miss Padre has to do with the fact that thier must be over 200 videos of things that he not yet done with the raspberry pi or nas boxes. That’s why I wanted an Synology Madness part 6 or 7. Since we could install Windows 10 on one under an VM app. I was hoping they wound look at that. I wouldn’t remand gaming that way but if you have a lot of Mac and/or Linux systems that wound be one good way of running the Windows apps you needed. Since as in this case far as Windows goes it doesn’t know that the same install is on like 10 computers.

1 Like