Bless Your Heart -count

Oh I have a LOT of pics. Heck I even vlogged the 2016 season. Here are a few. Well, let me put them on the photo thread . Stand by

Yeah…I thought you might have some, lol.

1 Like

Perhaps all y’all is for many groups of people? :thinking: Haha! I’m not sure.
I really want a second person plural in English. I can never make “Y’all” sound natural when I say it though :laughing:

1 Like

Wondering if we should have a thread for @ant_pruitt isms. On TWiG he called @gigastacey and Kevin “two berries in a crust.” Almost spit coffee all over my computer at that one.

3 Likes

I’ve always thought southerners and Scots have the best sayings! Often coffee spitting worthy! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hahahahahahaha! Oh man, @P_J. I have a hunch that list would cause some system errors or something. :laughing:

2 Likes

so funny to read this :laughing:

I once attended a wedding in Memphis. Speaking to a young southern lady sitting next to me, I explained how Aussie’s always called Americans “Yanks”. Boy, did she come unstuck, but in a really lovely accent.

2 Likes

I was on All About Android last night and the chat room does an awesome job of show title suggestions. What’s funny is when I see what’s written, I realize it’s something I said in the show and LOL. I never realize what I said until the chatroom reacts or my co-host gives me a funny look of them holding back a laugh. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes