Hello. I'm Ant Pruitt

Hello, everyone. I hope you’re doing well. I’m unbelievable as always. Thanks for stopping by :fist_right:t4::tumbler_glass::camera_flash:

19 Likes

@ant_pruitt just wanted to say I was really pleased to learn that Leo brought you on. You seem like the kind of person who was brought up very well and you are very mannerly… I expect you make your parents proud :slight_smile: If there is any downside to your manners, it might be that sometimes I think you feel a little shy… but I expect that enough time spent with Leo oughta fix that right up :smiley: I look forward to watching you grow into an extrovert :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for the effort you’re putting into this TWiT community. However, I just went to your Twitter

# Clemson4Life

And I’m obligated under Alabama law to respond with :elephant: Roll Tide! :wink: We’ll see you in January, hopefully.

2 Likes

The last 4 games between us have been the best football I’ve seen, regardless of the outcome. I always liked/respect 'Bama football. Even during the down years. David Palmer was awesome. But yeah, I’m definitely a lifer for Clemson. #ALLIN :grin:

2 Likes

THANKS. Yeah I assume my momz is proud. She finally started returning my calls. (KIDDING)
I’m definitely an introvert.

1 Like

Ant heard you will be co-hosting the Microsoft announcement coming up. Assuming Microsoft will show the dual screen laptop, what are you thoughts in advance on what you want to see that computer do? I own the Yoga Book, so I’m use to typing on glass, so I’m pretty excited about it.

2 Likes

I like the idea of dual screen of the second screen isn’t a gimmick. Example, if a video editor could dock a timeline on one screen and have scopes on another with the project monitor would be useful and not gimmicky for system widgets or something.

2 Likes

Is it heresy to you @ant_pruitt that I like to drink Crown Royal and ginger ale? I’m not that experienced in sipping whiskey (on the rocks), but all my adult life, if I go out to a bar, I ask for Rye & Ginger. When I was in Chicago I had to learn that Americans don’t call it rye, and I learned to ask for Crown & Ginger. I do wanna track down some Aberlour for a try thou.

1 Like

Pass on Crown Royal for me. Also, I don’t typically like mixers. I usually drink whisk(e)y neat. Preferably single malt Scotch :wink::tumbler_glass::fist_right:t4:

4 Likes

Just an example of how awesome @ant_pruitt is: Here he is risking life and limb to help recover my drone from a raging river:

14 Likes

Nice forum you’ve got here…=)

2 Likes

Ant is so good he can install a 64-bit OS on a 32-bit machine.

5 Likes

lol! i still can’t believe you took that pic. I had to try to save it. Couldn’t help it. :smiley:
Thanks for joining the community, bro

1 Like

welcome, my man! Hope the all-awesome GeekQuestioner is doing well

also, welcome to the community.

Ant is secretly a superhero, he’s just using TWiT for his secret identity day job

4 Likes

so dadgum funny :joy:

1 Like

Ant I love your name and your personality. Introverts are the best. :-):slightly_smiling_face: - really looking forward to the photo show.

3 Likes

Good to see you at TWIT, last time I saw you was at SXSW a few years ago, I was working support for GeekBeat with Cali Lewis (now back to Luria Petrucci).

3 Likes

I’ve just been wondering what’s with the red dots by Ant’s name when everyone else has blue dots. Do the dot colors have some meaning?

2 Likes