ATG 1956: You Had One Job!

Beep boop - this is a robot. A new show has been posted to TWiT…

What are your thoughts about today’s show? We’d love to hear from you!

1 Like

The duo show format reminds me of Dr. John Sturgis and Sheldon Cooper team. Together produces the ideal age average :upside_down_face:.

A few hiccups, but thats what makes it real. I kinda miss the “less than perfect” audio of phone connections from callers…but what do u expect from someone who grew up listening to SW radio… LOL
Keep up the good work…

1 Like

I enjoyed the show. I am glad that Leo and Mikah are continuing The Tech Guys as a new show. Good luck with future episodes.

Happy New Year!

I think Zoom (and Teams) work on Android in the browser, because it uses Chrome. On iOS, you are using Safari and is not directly supported by Zoom, I think, or at least that used to be the case.

Think this show will be great. Nice to see those bits of the set again.

The Zoom calls worked better than I thought they would :slightly_smiling_face: Just need to streamline the waiting room process somehow - difficult if the caller has to confirm from their end, as they may have been sat in there a few hours and have wandered off.

I listen to the podcast and I love the idea of keeping the radio format. I’m a geek, but I love the format of the tech show for the average person. Tech news of the week for the average tech user.

1 Like

Absolutely - this will continue to be our entry level show, but with enough content that anyone should want to watch.

This week: Scott Wilkinson on TVs from CES and Chris Marquardt’s photo assignment. I’ll also talk a bit about email organization and show my filters and scripts. Plus many more calls!

2 Likes