AAA 503: Stadia's Shining Moment

Beep boop - this is a robot. A new show has been posted to TWiT…

What are your thoughts about today’s show? We’d love to hear from you!

1 Like

Thanks for the review of the Lenovo Smart Tab M10 HD. I just bought 2 of these for the kids for Christmas, one is three, and the other is seven. I appreciated your review. I debated other models before I bought it, but the Kids Space looks interesting, and I hope it would be good for the 3-year-old to manage what he is exposed to with Family Link.
It will be interesting to see how they perform. When I was setting up their accounts on them, it seems pretty responsive, and Kids Space didn’t seem slow. I also liked how the tablet was designed and how it felt while using it. They are upgrading from my old Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Nook so we will see how this performs compared to that. My 7-year-old is set up for Stadia, so it will be interesting to see how those games perform on the new tablet.
The worst part has been finding a good case for kids. I ended up going with a tri-fold because YSMILE seemed to be the only kid style case for this model, but you pay more for the shipping than you do for the product.

Thanks again, and I love the show.
Bremen

1 Like