TWIT 780: The Great Firewall of America

Man I am mad, it is like crucifying an innocent person because a crime he or she did not committed, the US obliges the apps made here to do the same with the apps in the US, that is why we have LOTS of exploits and zero day vulnerabilities that affect not only US citizens, but the whole world, should we ban anything done in the US? GOD NO!! If we ban anything we LOSE access to not only it but whatever culture, information or even tech that surrounds it and that should be ilegal, if the US wants to be exemplary for once they should retire the use of their surveillance policies from any digital product and make a digital Geneva convention.

IF somebody needs to be banned it must be Trump and everyone else who is supporting him to do whatever he wants from both social networks and any gubernamental charge at once.

I am a Mexican and thus I “should” not be affected right away from the decisions of the US, but the president of Mexico Andrés Manuel López Obrador is becoming an US puppet to the point that from some days ago we forcefully adopted the US copyright laws because Trump forced us to do so, thus… It is more than probable that we will be forced to comply sooner or later

Tik tok as well as Huawei must be unbanned, this is clearly unjustified, if the US want to go digitally nuclear at least I hope they are prepared to lose the trust of the world

And I am not defending China neither, while MANY of the Chinese values are nice and must be learned worldwide including their non violent and peaceful cultural domination tactics and the more lax copyright laws there are many values like the constant enforcement of their political preferences, believes and values over their people that are not good at all and should be stopped and prohibited worldwide

To summarize YES! they should not obligue their apps to surveil anybody neither but if the US want to cry about a government doing the same thing they do AT THE VERY LEAST do not be hypocrite

1 Like