TNW 216: What Is Wordle?

Beep boop - this is a robot. A new show has been posted to TWiT…

What are your thoughts about today’s show? We’d love to hear from you!

My first time ever playing is today because the TechNewsWeekly show is on as a repeat on the Live channel while I wait for MacBreak to start. Since @mikahsargent wanted people to share, here ya go. Also @JasonHowell I am STILL getting used to the facial hair :wink:

Wordle 206 3/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Nice work!! And truthfully, I’m still getting used to it too. But I keep not shaving it off so I think I’m enjoying the change. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Careful… I did the same thing, like almost a decade ago. I kept it for November, and now, like ten years later, I am still bearded :wink: (Some say I look like Santa Clause because I have a full grey beard :smiley: )

Also, I just realized this is related to my score for the wordle… cause my first guess was [spoiler] beard :grin:

I had assumed that Wordle would have eliminated words with letter repeats. I was mistaken, and that left me unable to guess a word for today’s puzzle until I finally gave in and doubled a letter. So now I know.

Wordle 208 5/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Ahh good to know. I assumed the same thing. I do believe there are no plurals.

1 Like