The Photo Thread: Week of 2020-01-19

Taken yesterday on my iPhone XS and cropped with Snapseed.

10 Likes

Another from my walk yesterday. Cropped in Snapseed.

3 Likes

At last, some nice winter weather here. Sunny, frosty days and fiery sunsets. Lovely walk with the dog at dusk yesterday, although we had to wade/swim through the floods in places :grinning:

OnePlus 6. Various edits in Luminar.

Electricity Substation, Ducklington Lake, Oxon, UK

11 Likes

A recent one from Belfast using my iPhone. Not perfect, but decent.

6 Likes

Very nice, I remember when I was shooting 35mm, I would have killed for a shot like this one.

3 Likes

Nice. Was this a long exposure shot? Trying to work out what the 6 dots are across the sky. Or were you looking through glass? :thinking:

Aliens… :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I think you might have spotted a longer exposure catching the strobe light of an airplane.

6 Likes

This is the iPhone fusion photo tech. It’s quite good but does not always have predictable results. Tbh I do jot know what those dots are. They might be a result of the fusion processing.

I took this photo while returning from work. I was outside and there were no light sources as far as I remember.

I forgot to edit the dots out…

2 Likes

Taking a walk with my 2.5 yo son this afternoon I noticed how the setting sun was casting a beautiful warm light on the retired silo located in the center of our small village.
The building is nowadays working full time as a cell tower rather than an actual silo.
Shot in Väderstad, Sweden.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
Cropped in Snapseed.

7 Likes

In a black and white mood today

7 Likes

Shot with a Pixel 3. Upclose to the side of my rabbit. Just minutes after combing her hair.

Couldn’t focus on the bottom part

6 Likes

13 Likes

Love this! The reflections are so nice.

2 Likes

Took this on the boardwalk last night.

10 Likes

Wow, just wow, but I have to keep writing to make it long enough!

3 Likes

That bird right in the middle of the sky, strikes an odd note, but I like the photo.

3 Likes

Thank you. I debated whether I should’ve removed it, but ultimately decided to keep it as is. For me, street photography often means leaving in various imperfections.

3 Likes

Scotland had an awesome sunset yesterday

11 Likes

A Christmas Cactus, a little behind schedule.

8 Likes