The Photo Thread: Week of 2020-06-07

Taken using Halide on iPhone Xs

5 Likes

One of our walking routes.

More from the same place.

And a frame I pulled from a video. He’s a great running partner for my wife. :blush:

All on the Pixel 3a.

7 Likes

Fuji X100V, edited in Lightroom on iPadOS

5 Likes

Love the way you caught him in mid-stride with all four feet off the ground. Plenty of spring in that step!

2 Likes

A rainy day in Munich, but it helped bring out the greens. :slight_smile: S10e, just some rotation and cropping on the third.

4 Likes

One from today’s walk. Taken with iPhone Xs’s default camera app.

4 Likes

Family of Geese. Picture taken on pixel 3a a couple weekends ago while sitting by a camp fire at the lake.

9 Likes

Love this one! (Why is there a 20 character limit?)

They’re majestic even after they die.

5 Likes

He’s looking at a skateboarder. He hates skateboards. :smirk:

4 Likes

Snapped on my lunchtime walk today.

6 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Saw these on tonight’s walk with the Dobie. Pixel 3a.

1 Like

We have those in the gardne, but they have blossomed here yet.

1 Like

Cornfield with cornflowers on my morning walk

6 Likes

Pleased our toad is back :frog: Best thing about having a pond is the wildlife it attracts. Dragonflies, toads, newts, heron and kingfishers :+1:t2:

OnePlus 7T Pro

7 Likes

We have a few very bright and luminous flowers in the garden. This shot was taken with the Galaxy S20+, but the results are similar from my EOS 550D and my Sony.

@ant_pruitt are there any tricks to photographing such colours? They are so intense, that they often look like 2D images.

4 Likes

now they are blossoming…

3 Likes

A preference I don’t like from Samsung is the way the algorithm over saturates. On a camera, you can usually change profiles for shooting. I shoot in a “neutral” profile to ensure I don’t get overly saturated images. Canon tends to shoot warm and saturated in my experience.

1 Like