So are we gonna get Jason, Ron, and Flo in here?

Just wondering if we will see them here in the forums? Also we need to get Gina on as a guest one of these days, miss her on the show.

4 Likes

@JasonHowell is here… but I haven’t seen the other two yet. Perhaps Jason will have to invite them.

6 Likes

Most definitely. Would like to see all the hosts of the show here.

4 Likes

Yes, that would be cool. However, they may be pretty busy. And, who knows. The place is new. Maybe they will join later

Helloooooo! So I’m definitely here, though right now I’m away on vacation… a little distant from all technology at the moment. But yes indeed, I’m active in these forums and always monitoring! I’ll give Ron and Flo a nudge to get them in here too. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Glad you’re here. Being my favorite TWIT host I always enjoy hearing what you have to say about the topics you discuss during the shows.

1 Like

I would like to see Marry Jo and Paul here too,

2 Likes

Hallo! I am here! Lurking around. Flo the Lurker. And if you play Skyrim, you know what I look like.

12 Likes

Hey Flo, glad to see you here. Now we just need to get Ron onboard and we will have the who AAA crew. :+1:

1 Like

Hope we also get Matteo Doni on here for some :goat: goat based shenanigans (and to rile Ron) :grin:

3 Likes

No one tell Ron we invited Matteo, or he’ll never join

2 Likes

Ok, now I just want to see Matteo start posting goat pics throughout the forum. :grin:

2 Likes

I miss Gina being a co-host too. I miss her more on TWiG though. That show was way better with her on, felt more like a Google show than it does now. Now it feels like a show about privacy.

Last time Gina was on AAA though, she seemed like she had not been keeping up with anything Google or Android, so I would rather she stay a fond memory.

1 Like

Hey Jason…love the show…thanks for joining the conversation while on vacay…now that’s dedication…Leo would be proud…lol… hope you’re somewhere fun !!

2 Likes

We visited Seattle and Victoria BC. We had a BLAST. Next month: Maui. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

A little late to the party…but here I am!

4 Likes

Well worth the wait :grin: Glad you’re finally here!

Nice!
I’m taking a cruise thru the Panama canal for Christmas. Somebody needs to go!