Samsung and AAA

I’m curious…objectively, why doesn’t Samsung get a lot of love on AAA? I go back and forth between Samsung and Pixel a few times a year and I really don’t experience “Samsung Bloat.”…they have been better on not duplicating apps or letting you hide them…perhaps the only “Bloat” I would see is the Samsung Account and Galaxy Store.

I really like the combo of Galaxy S22 Ultra, Galaxy Watch 5 Pro, Samsung Health, accessories like the dual and triple charging pads, fast charging in general, etc. are all excellent.

Digressing a moment…I am currently using and reviewing the Pixel Pro 7 and Pixel Watch and there is a lot to like with that combo as well…

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

S22 Ultra, Watch4 Classic, Buds2 Pro, Tab S7 and Book2 Pro 360 here. Also have Pixels, iPhones, MacBooks etc. so quite a mix.

I do notice this. Samsung software is ‘bloat’. Apple or Google? It’s their ecosystem. Google or Apple software features are described enthusiastically…usually, they’ve existed for a while on Samsung but never got a mention. Apple iPad pencil hover mode is the latest. Haven’t S Pens always done that?

1 Like