Mic pop screen question

In outfitting my own home videoconferencing space, I’m trying to figure out my pop-screen situation; I have a clamp-on one that’s way too big and clumsy; I’ve always loved the small, round, grey pop shields I see Leo and others using on their mic set-ups – but I can’t seem to find them anytime I look around; what is the brand?

1 Like

Don’t know the actual answer, @Leo will probably have to supply that, but this looks similar?

1 Like

The wiki says that they used the BSW RE27POP Filter at the Brickhouse I assume they are still using those. Just curious, what mic are you using?

1 Like

Thanks for both leads – though the Zen link is $10 cheaper!

My mic: nothing fancy - an M-Audio USB Producer I’ve had for many years…

Have you used it yet? Are you actually experiencing any issues? Try without it first you might notice that you don’t need it. What GPU does your computer have?

So, I ended up getting a different pop screen :slight_smile:
I got this one: Moukey, Three Layers Metal Panel & Metal Mesh & Advanced Filter Foam Layer Microphone Windscreen Cover. Cheaper, yes – but also it turns out I realized I’d get better sound orienting my mic to speak from the side rather than top, and the RoXdon can only be mounted to cover the top of the mic, not the side…

My iMac has an NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M…

1 Like

Most cheaper mics are side-address. I asked what GPU you have because the newer GeForce GPUs have some kind of noise filtering features.