Merry Christmas and Thank You for being excellent :)

Title says it all, pretty much. Goes out to the TWiT team and everyone in this community. It’s the only community I keep coming back to and the only podcast network I listen to regularly. Just got the notification that my account has turned one year and thought about how many hours I enjoyed reading and writing here. I suppose we’ve all been through a lot this year. Still, it’s fascinating how a kind group of like-minded strangers can become as familiar as the crew of a favourite pub down the road. Thank you for setting this up, @Leo and team!

15 Likes

Hear, hear!

Und eine fröhe Weihnachten!

4 Likes

Yes, Merry Christmas, and congrats on 1 year!

4 Likes

This forum is a breath of fresh air, an escape from arguments and infighting found most every place else. I’ve enjoyed reading all the posts, and thank all those who have responded to my plethora of questions. It’s also great that Leo and the other hosts come here to participate!

So in this extremely challenging year, I’d like to wish everyone here Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Joyous Kwanzaa, a belated Happy Hanukkah, a belated joyous Yule, a great Festivus, and any other seasonal holiday I might have missed! Be happy and stay safe!

4 Likes

Agreed. Merry Christmas all!

2 Likes

Well said Carbonga !

3 Likes

Truly a great community here, love being a part of it.

Hope you all have a safe and festive holiday season.

3 Likes

Agreed! I love the podcasts and this forum is great too.
Bonnes fêtes everyone, have a lovely, but safe, break.

3 Likes

merry Christmas all…thank you for teaching me everything I need to know. Not to mention I love some of your pictures in the photo thread. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas and praying for a Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Hear hear! There there! Petaluma rawks! :wink:

1 Like

Merry Christmas and happy new year!!

2 Likes

Indeed, wholeheartedly agree. Maybe I don’t post as much as I could. I was so thankful for the powerful insights and caring opinions from Leo and the hosts that my posts seemed more like a fan club.
I can’t get through the week without the cry of MORAL and/or TECHNO-PANIC from Jeff ( insert tome length lower 1/3 here)
Stay safe everyone

3 Likes