Thank you TWIT!

I want to thank TWIT for pushing on through these tough times.
I have said it before, this network helps keep my sanity during my sickness and now during the pandemic.
Props to you all :pray::pray::pray::pray:

19 Likes

Yes that you all!!!

5 Likes

You’re welcome. We love what we do and know it’s meaningful even in the best of times. I’m very aware of how much more important it is now.

It’s one of the privileges of being a broadcaster that you get to step up and do a job at a time like this, and we all take it very seriously.

Plus it helps a whole hell of a lot to feel useful.

Hang in there - we’ll make it through this. Together.

20 Likes

Absolutely. You help, enormously! Entertainment, news, and also just a sense of normalcy, listening to familiar voices chatting away.

9 Likes

Thanks Leo!!! Really appreciate it!

8 Likes

Thanks @Monkman007 for posting this. You beat me to it.
Thank you @Leo and the rest of the crew for keeping the microphones and cameras lit up. I’m sure it helps you folks to get through this knowing you are making life a little bit easier for your audience, but you wouldn’t have to go through all that it must take to operate under these conditions.
Again: THANK YOU!!!

7 Likes

@Leo . Yes thanks so much ! we love ya! geeks unite! …well separately as we hide in our tech-caves!

4 Likes

Just listening to TWiT 763 and was just thinking of posting a message of thanks. Listening to TWiT has always been a welcome break from the onflux of insanity but even more so now.

5 Likes